I want to thank the people who have helped me generate new blog entry ideas – both here in “Comments” as well as privately by email. I’m beginning to hone it down and want to do some thinking and researching. I have covered so many of the suggestions already in various existing blog entries, so if your idea isn’t here, that’s why. No offense!!. Potential ideas
1. Differences between female and male cheaters — why they get involved, the extent to which they feel remorse, differences in recovery.
2. How to reach out to friends and relatives if your spouse is having/had an affair — what to do, what not to do.
3. The difference between privacy and secrecy in a marriage
4. Why you are obsessed with the Other Man/Other Woman still?
5. How to confront a spouse with suspicions of an affair (and how not to)
6. Setting boundaries after the affair: What’s appropriate, what’s self-defeating
7. What to do if Boss or co-worker is having an affair
8. The “mid-life crisis” and an affair. Does it really exist, or is it a myth?
I’m just mulling things over. Some of them may not pan out. Some there is enough info to warrant one blog entry. Some are intriguing.